PCI DSS compliant
Website optimised for Firefox 2.0 and IE7.0 or later. To display properly, please upgrade your browser.
Security and Personal Data
As part of the ordering process, we must gather your name, address and payment card information. We do this in accordance with the Data Protection Act via the RomanCart secure server and RBS Worldpay. We will never disclose your personal information without your permission.
When you place your order, you will be asked if you want to be added to our Email List. If you do not want to be added to the list, please UNTICK the appropriate box. If you ever want to be removed from our list, just ask and we will remove your name and details.
The RomanCart system is secured by VeriSign EV SGC SSL certificates. For details, see: www.romancart.com
We accept the following cards: Visa Credit, Debit and Electron; Mastercard Credit and Debit; JCB and Maestro.
Secure online shopping provided by
Payment Card Industry Data Security Compliant
Cancellation and Returns Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your fabrics. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your goods to us for a full refund, as outlined below:
- Your contract with Kekfesto Cotton begins when we accept your order.
- In compliance with UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of placing it, or within 7 days of receiving your goods, which ever is longer.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation.
- Fabrics for refund should be returned unused, unwashed and undamaged. We reserve the right not to refund for goods that have been specifically ordered for you from a supplier.
- Refunds will be made by the method used to pay for the goods. Credit and debit card transactions will be refunded to the card used for payment. Cheque transactions will be made by cheque payable to the person who placed and paid for the original order.
- Refunds will be for the value of the goods plus the cost of shipping the goods to you. If you return only some of the goods ordered, the amount we refund for shipping will be calculated pro rata.
- We will not refund any money paid for return postage, insurance, duty or tax paid outside of the UK. If goods are returned and postage is due, this amount will be deducted from any refund.
- If goods are returned from outside the UK and duty or tax is levied on these goods re-entering the UK, this amount will be deducted from any refund.
Duty, Taxes and VAT
For orders shipped outside the EU:
- Any duty, tax or VAT that may be levied in the destination country is the sole responsibility of the recipient. We will not pay or refund any such levy.
- The declared value on any customs declaration form that we complete will be the true value of the goods. We will not fraudulently declare a lower value.
Post, Shipping and Insurance
Goods to customers within the UK will be posted First Class, unless otherwise requested in advance. Post and packing are calculated automatically by our secure shopping basket system, based on the total weight of the order.
Non UK Orders - Europe and Rest of World
Goods to customers outside the UK will be sent by air by the most cost effective means, unless requested otherwise in advance. Post and packing are calculated automatically by our secure shopping basket system, based on the total weight of the order.
We will only insure goods at the customer's request. If the value of your order is greater than GBP100, we strongly recommend that you insure it. If requested, we will insure your goods and add that cost to your payment.
Billing and Delivery Address
As an added security measure, we will only send goods to the Billing Address of the card you used to pay for your order. This is the address you should enter when placing your order.
Currency and Jurisdiction
All transactions will be in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP). For your convenience, at the checkout stage your order total will also be displayed in US dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR). The conversion rate will be the current rate at the time of the transaction. This rate may change at the time your bank processes payment.
These Terms and Conditions and all transactions entered into with Kekfesto Cotton shall be governed by Scottish law.